Audio and Video Resources
1. WEB VIDEO UNIVERSITY
Do you want to be part of the booming Web Video trend?
“Fully 62% of adult internet viewers have watched a video on these sites, up from 33% who reported this in December 2006.” (Pew Internet Study, July 2009) Not only are people watching the videos, they are far more likely to finish the video than a comparable text message.
You too can learn how to create professional looking videos that sell. Obtain a membership in Web Video University today.
Web Video University provides a wealth of instructional programs on both the PC and the Apple.
Some of the areas covered include equipment, marketing, software and video creation. One of the most valuable aspects, from my point of view at least, is the ability to have your questions answered either in a forum, or personally by Dave Kaminski.
And it is all done at a reasonable price!
For further information, Click Here
2. FLIP CAMERA SECRETS
If you use any of the popular Flip-style cameras to shoot video but have been disappointed with your video quality or have been frustrated that your videos don’t look as good as others you’ve seen, then the answer you’ve been looking for has arrived.
It’s a collection of over a dozen professionally produced training videos that show you step by step how to shoot killer video with your Flip-style camera…no matter your experience level. These videos are available instantly, on-demand, right from your web browser…and even better…they show you everything you need to know in under an hour.
Inside these videos you’ll discover secrets like:
- How to create perfect lighting for your Flip-style camera using items already laying around your house
- Do-it-yourself tricks for steady, smooth video without using bulky or expensive tripods
- How to get the best looking video when shooting outdoors
- How to get the best looking video when shooting indoors
- How to get the best looking video when shooting with a green screen (like the TV weather person)
- How to make the audio from your Flip-style camera sound 100% better
- 3 simple techniques that instantly (and dramatically) improve the video from any Flip-style camera
- Plus much more
So if you own a Flip-style camera, and you would like to discover, step by step, how to turn your so-so video into killer video, Click Here to get started right away.
3. ROYALTY FREE MUSIC
Do you want your Audio and Video productions to be perceived as Professional Productions?
In our opinion, Mike Stewart provides the best royalty free music for web audio, Podcasts, audio-books, Online Video, CDs and DVDs. You can also use his music to introduce your Teleseminars and Webinars.
Enhance your audio and video productions by using this powerful Royalty FREE Music! Click here to learn more.